- No separate notice will be sent for deposition of fee.
- In case of loss of the fee receipt book you can obtain new after paying a fine of Rs. 100
- Fee once paid is not refundable.
- Students will not be permitted to sit in exams if fee of the particular month is not paid in stipulated time.
- Security fee, if not claimed within one year of leaving the school, will be forfeited.
- If the school leaving certificate/ withdrawal is required, one month notice is to be given with one month's dues.
- Bus fare must be paid for 12 months and conveyance facility is provided for the whole session and not for a part of it.
- Payments of transportation charges must be done in three installments.
- Stand in a queue to get into the bus. Do not push other students.
- Sit down on the seat allotted to you.
- Do not walk around the moving bus.
- Do not fight with other students.
- Do not shout or talk loudly in the school bus, it may distract the driver.
- Do not throw litter or things around, in or out of the bus.
- Do not keep your bag in the aisle or the walking space.
- Don't damage the interiors of the bus. Any damage caused by you will be charged.
- Allow primary children to be seated first.
- Do not argue with or disrespect the conductors. If you need to travel to a different place or need to get down at different stop, you need to bring in a written request from your parents and get the approval of the Principal. This is normally not grated except under very special circumstances. The school reserves the right to refuse.
In case of permanent change of location you need to meet the Transport In charge. If you repeatedly break the bus rules you may be debarred from using the school transport.
A Pupil who has been absent on the previous day without leave application will not be admitted to the class without the permission of the class teacher.
No leave is granted except on prior application from the guardian for possible reasons. The parents must fill in the prescribed leave proforma available at the back of the school diary. Application on any other paper will not be considered.
Pupils must make special efforts for making up for the work missed during their absence from the school.
Repeated absence without permission or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days will render the pupils liable to his name being struck off the rolls. Readmission will be considered on payment of fresh admission fee.
Pupils absent on the first day of the term are likely to lose their seat unless a prior written application giving valid reasons for absence is rendered to the school.
A pupil exposed to or suffering from an infectious or contagious disease shall not attend the school until doctor has given a certificate declaring that he/she may so exposing the others to risk.
Pupils suffering from the exposing disease must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to the class:
Chicken Pox - Till complete fading of scabs
Cholera - Till the child is completely well
Measles - Two weeks after the rash disappears
Mumps - Until the swelling has gone (about a month)
Whooping - Six weeks
Parents are advised to inform the school in writing immediately, in case their child is allergic to the following medicines used to First-Aid in school.
Spasmindon and Pudinhara - Stomach-ache
Crocin, Disprin and Combiflam - fever, cold, Body ache
Stemitil/Avomine - Vomiting
Dettol and Savlon - External Application
Avil - Allergy